Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The warp

Category: Nightmare/Experimental
Lucid: Yes

I've been having a lot of "being-chased-nightmares" lately without realizing I was dreaming. Then last night I finally got a lucid opening.

I was being chased on rooftops when I had a moment of clarity, realized the oddness of the event, and I became lucid ("This is a dream!). I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

A young girl with long black hair and a black dress stood and stared at me. A real "The Ring" moment. The sky was dark, and rain was pouring down.

I looked her straight into her eyes and said: "Look... you've been chasing me around way too many nights now and I'm getting pretty sick of it. I don't know what I've done to you, or what your problem is. Either way I'm sorry for everything, and I want all of this to end right now."

The creepy girl gave me a cold grin... then a small crack opened up on her chest and suddenly all the dark clouds, the heavy rain and the eerie sense of the place got sucked into her, leaving a blue sky and a warm sun behind. The monster-ish girl now had blonde hair and a nice little dress on.
She smiled at me warmly.
"Everything's okay now." she said...

When I woke up I sprung out of bed, filled with energy, and went for a morning workout at the gym before heading off to school. I got home late after a long hard day at school and I am still pumped with energy.
Who was this girl? What did she represent? What bad thoughts in my head did she get rid off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeg vil advare deg litt for å praktisere for intenst med lucid dreaming. Still deg selv spørsmålet: er det jeg som kontrollerer drømmen min nå og er klar over den, eller er det jeg som tror det fordi jeg er opptatt av det?
Det er bare det at temaet er litt omstridt hvis man tør å diskutere hva som foregår psykisk.
Jeg snakker av erfaring etter å ha pådratt meg insomnia og søvnparalyse på grunn av det. Men folk er forskjellige.