Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seeing old friends and old places


Dream category: Casual life
Emotion triggered: None in particular
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 10

Last night I dreamt I was back in my old hometown in Northern Norway, hanging out with old friends, meeting my family and seeing old familiar places. Me and my friends birthdays were coming up, even tho her birthday is in April and mine is in July. My mom had bought a new huge house... which looked a lot like the same house one of my friends down here in Oslo lives in.

So the only thing that was special about this dream, is that it was all about old friends and old places. I don't feel homesick, so maybe it was just a small part of me that wanted to go home for a bit? :)

Sleeps.com says: "
If you dream of good friends in a congenial and happy setting then you will soon here good news of them or a close relative. If you dream of visiting your old family home you will hear some very good news."

I sure hope so :)


M

No comments: