Friday, June 17, 2011

Dream meditation

Category: Spiritual
Lucid: No

Apparently we had an "alternative/New Age" class at our school about meditation and finding inner strength/energy/chakra.

A native American couple, covered in dust, was teaching my school mates how we could extract power from within.

The indian woman taught me how to revitalize myself through breathing.
I did as she instructed and eventually found myself completely paralyzed, but totally relaxed and comfortable with it - until she eventually waved a hand over my hand, called out my name, and told me to come back to the rest of the group.

In the beginning I couldn't move a single muscle, but the woman assured me that this would go away eventually and as long as I remained calm I would return safely from my deep spiritual place.

Then I woke up in my bed - filled with energy and ready for the day to come!

No comments: