Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anti-gravity parkour

Category: Superpower
Lucid: Yes

I was in a city somewhere and I jumped up on a trash bin to look around.
The easiness of the jump made me realize I was dreaming.

Thinking I'd do some kick ass parkouring I started dashing down the street. I started running along a wall and jumped off of it, reaching greater heights, landing with one foot on top of a lamppost before launching myself upwards once again. I started to do a flip in the air and noticed I entered some sort of slow-motion mode while air-borne... this allowed me to tweak my flip in several directions and I started spinning 1080 before landing on the ground again and continued dashing down the street.

Parkour with slow-motion mode and tweaked gravity? Awesome!

If you don't know what parkour is - here's a clip of a buddy of mine doing it:


No comments: