Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chillin' at the North Pole


Category: Bizarre
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 3

Last night my dream world sent me to the North Pole where I decided to take a little swim in the icy water. The water was kind of cold, but not too bad. Me and a friend were just swimming around, hanging out.

At some point we saw a white shark swimming further away from us, but we hid behind a block of ice before swimming further again. I kind of felt someone was behind me, so when I turned around the shark was coming right at us ready to have some Norwegian meat for dinner.

Luckily some guy came jumping into the water and kicked the shark, before wrestling it away from us. Relieved; I woke up.

Sleeps.com says: "The dream of swimming must be interpreted by using all the aspects of your dream to judge the extent of the good or bad signified by swimming. If you dream you are swimming in the ocean coming toward shore you will have good fortune in business and financial affairs through your hard work. To be swimming in a pool shows that you will be unlucky in love and if you see females swimming in the pool you will have luck with love, to see males you will have luck in business, and if you see both you will experience both types of luck."

Well.. it was sort of a pool. It was a hole in the ice berg that we were swimming in.... and there were both a girl and a boy there. SWEEEET... love and luck in business coming my way! *knock on wood*




No comments: