Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tour en l'air

Category: Ordinary
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 8

So it's not enough that I spend most of my week at school dancing, but in the weekends I DREAM that I'm at school. It makes me feel like I'm at school twenty-four-seven.

In the last one we had ballet class, and my teacher was teaching us double "tour en l'air"
(where you jump and turn in the air at the same time)




It actually went pretty well when I tried, so on Monday I think I'm gonna give it a go!
I've tried doing them before in real life, but I can't say they looked very elegant.

There are several stories about athletes dreaming about new ways of doing "old tricks", and when they test it out in real life the technique has improved significantly.


So fingers crossed; Monday will be a fine day.

No comments: