Saturday, July 2, 2011

Making an ice armor

Category: Experimental
Lucid: Yes

I was in a bar and my whole family was gathered - even the ones who have passed away.
Ignoring them wanting to hug me I left the bar, 'cuz I had realized: "This is a dream - time to experiment!"

I got out on the street and pondered what my next move would be. I've done way too much flying in my lucid dreams lately so I decided to try something new - to cover myself in ice.

At the very moment I thought of this; cold mist started to come out of my mouth. I held out my hand, palm upwards, and focused on a spot right above it. The mist started to gather into a lump that turned into a small ice shard. Fascinated by what I had just conjured I proceeded with my original intent - with my will I made the ice shard attach to my hand and ice started spreading up my arm instantly. In a few seconds I was covered in a layer of ice from top to bottom.



But if I wanted this to be a real armor I had to make it thicker - as I was thinking that thought - I felt the ice armor growing thicker on my arm and a shock of cold started to shiver through my body. As the thickening ice reached my neck I abruptly woke up in my bed breathing heavily like if I had just jumped in a cold pool.

No comments: