Thursday, July 10, 2008

Childhood sanctuary invaded by thugs


Dream category: Nostalgic/nightmare
Emotion triggered: Peace and fear
Lucid: Almost
Hours of sleep: 7

Last night I (dreamt ) was back at the old day care center I used to go to when I was a kid, and my deceased grandma was also there and I was sitting on her lap. Suddenly three guys come running in with crowbars and baseball bats in their hands dragging other children into the house and starts beating them up with their weapons. All I could do was walk over to them and just stare at them while they were beating the kids up... then I woke up. Freaky dream!

Sleeps.com says: "As a general rule grandparents are a symbol of, love, security, love, protection, love, home, and love. If you dream of being a grandparent you will have a happy domestic life with minimal problems.

If you dream of others fighting it is telling you to be more careful with your financial dealings, and watch your spending."

Hmm.. I really feel happy now-a-days... and I'm sort of almost "in love" at the moment... and yeah... I've been wasting waaay to much money lately... so even though Sleeps.com usually just bring bullshit interpretations to the table, today's comments were pretty "right on". Scary, but kinda cool! :)

No comments: