Friday, July 11, 2008

Animal reincarnation and tennis with shuttlecocks


Dream category: Bizarre
Emotion triggered: Joy
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 8






Last night I had a kinda weird dream. I dreamt that my dog had reincarnated, except it wasn't the same race anymore... but then later on in the dream I realized that my dog hadn't reincarnated, but that it was in fact just a new dog.

I woke up and fell asleep again. This time I was doing a tennis match. 4 on 4... but we didn't have real tennis balls, we had shuttlecock (the ones you use in badminton) instead? Weeeird! We won tho!... of course :)

Sleeps.com says:
"A dream of dogs is usually a fairly good omen. A dog barking happily shows that you will have a pleasing social life. A friendly, happy dog shows that you have lots of good friends."

So I don't know about the whole dog part, but I think the tennis part has something to do with the Wimbledon Cup (tennis tournament) that has been on TV alot lately had something to do with it.

No comments: