Saturday, July 19, 2008

The constant return to Never-Never-Land .................(not the naughty one)




Dream category:
Adventure
Emotion triggered: Adreanline rush / peace
Lucid: Sometimes
Hours of sleep: About 7

I keep returning to the same place every night I sleep. I call it Never-Never-Land because weird things happen there, and I always fly all over the place. (Yeah, just like in Peter Pan - not Michael Jackson :P)

And since I've been flying every night for a couple of nights now, my flying is getting pretty amazing. Last night I managed to combine super speed with flying and I took off like a rocket over a huge stadium and dropped down to clear-blue water on the other side where I met my sister. (It's her birthday today)

I even ran a presentation for a bunch of people that came there to visit Never-never-land, so I sort of feel like I'm in charge of that entire place, and it's nice that I keep coming back to it every night.

Sleeps.com says:
"Flying dreams are normally a good omen and if the flight is pleasant, with no worries and anxieties, you can look for happiness and plenty to follow.

No comments: