Sunday, July 6, 2008

Obstacle courses, aliens and sex



Dream category: Rivalry, action and sex
Emotion triggered: Adrenaline rush and "excitement"
Lucid: Partially
Hours of sleep: 9 hours

Lets see if I can remember this in the right order.

First there was this huge obstacle course that ran through an entire mall and I had to race through it against one of my friends. I won... of course :)

Later I turned into this super soldier with advanced weapons and vehicles at my disposal. I also had the ability to do amazing super jumps, so I ran and jumped from rooftop to rooftop firing off shots at aliens and helping out team mates. We won... of course :)

And the prize for wearing myself off this way? A little lucid sex of course :)

Sleeps.com says: "A dream of guns of any type is a dream of misfortune as it denotes an injustice will be done to you or a close friend, on which you will have to spend much time, effort, and money to overcome.

Running a foot race in your dreams show that you have an enemy who is a threat to your possessions and is envious of your acquisitions or achievements. To win the race means you will quickly overcome your adversary.

To see aliens of any kind is bringing out your fears and must be correlated with the rest of the dream."

1 comment:

Danny said...

gief superpowers!