Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bohemian flying

Category: Superpowers
Lucid: Yes

For the first time ever I've actually noticed, and listened to, music in my dream.

Dreaming I was at my dad's house, Queen's song Bohemian Rhapsody came on and a dance teacher I know was suddenly having a dance class in my dad's bedroom with a bunch of people.

And of course this was so weird, so lucidity kicked in immediately with the Queen tune still blaring.
Feeling like doing something overdramatic with this amazing song, I ran outside and started dashing down the driveway of the house. And just as Freddie sang out "mamaaaa" I opened my arms and took of flying into the air..... "didn't mean to make you cry... I sometimes wish I never been..." - now doing a loop in the air - "... born at aaaaaaaaall!"

How dramatic! ... and here's the song if you haven't heard it before - love it:

No comments: