Sunday, March 7, 2010

In a loop

Category: Action
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 6

I was in a plane on an air strip with two of my friends. One of them was driving the plane.
The plane started shooting down the runway, and in a couple of seconds we were airborne.
I thought we were climbing kind of steep so I commented this to my friend: 
"Careful so you don't start going the other way!"

My friend turned to me and smiled, and then she yanked the steering wheel backwards and before I knew it the plane was doing a huge loop in the air and I was hanging upside down from my seat in the cabin, adrenaline pumping and my stomach turning its own loops like when you're on a roller coaster.

Coming out of the loop we were pretty close to the ground and I was sure we were going to crash, but the plane leveled and soared on.


No comments: