Sunday, March 21, 2010

Real emotions?

Ever thought about what kind of feelings you get while dreaming?

Last night I dreamt I was approached by one of my teachers who asked if I was feeling alright.
I told him I was sad because I had lost two people real close to me and tears started running down my face and I acutally started sulking in my dream, and it felt just like it does in real life. You usually have fear in a nightmare, or indifference or happiness in a regular dream... but sadness in a dream was a totally new experience.

In another dream I was at my grandmother's house and there were a bunch of pets lying around the living room. (All familiar pets that I've met through friends and family.)
I walked over to one of the dogs to say goodnight. After saying my goodnights and giving it a pet on the head, I noticed it was only a "Hello Kitty! alarm clock".

Finding this very hilarious (the fact that I had just said goodnight and pet an alarm clock) I started laughing hysterically. You know the kind where you laugh so hard you can't breath?
Well, I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath. Not at all. I was choking myself in my dream.

Things went black, and I woke up in my bed gasping for air. Apparently I had been choking myself in real life to, or just fooling my brain and lungs to have "gasping reflex" the second I woke up.

A bit scared, and a bit dumbfounded, I crashed my head down on the pillow again, smiled to myself, and took a deep breath out of the sensation I got from my new experience with laughing in the dream world.

Haha!

No comments: