Sunday, March 21, 2010

Flying with the world as my canvas


Category: Superpowers
Lucid: Unsure
Hours of sleep: 6

This is a dream from a couple of nights ago.

I was at my grandma's house by the beach, but the well-known calm neighborhood was different.
Skyscrapers had been built on the property next to my grandma.

Unhappy about this I took a giant leap up in the air and was airborne looking down at the sabotaged neighborhood. Determined to wipe these skyscrapers away.... I literally did just that... flying around the area; I took out my hand and started gesturing it in a sweeping motion.... as I sweeped the skyscrapers were replaced with green meadows... pleased with my new-found power I decided to wipe out all the neighbor's houses until it was only my grandma's house left in the middle of a giant green meadow next to the beach.

A work of art!  

No comments: