Saturday, October 2, 2010

Comic (dream) relief!

Category: Ordinary
Hours of sleep: 7
Lucid: Yes


I was at a friends house back in my home town. Apparently I was "aware enough" during this dream so I realized I was dreaming and became lucid.

While figuring out what to do about this dream freedom that was just delivered to me, there's a heavy knocking on the front door of the house I was in. I tried ignoring it, but someone on the other side kept knocking. Annoyed I walked over to the door and yanked it open.

On the other side was a bunch of drunk football fans cheering: "HEEEEY! Time for an after party!"
Annoyed I snarled at them and slammed the door shut
- just before it closed the whole drunk gang, sighed heavily:
"Aaaaaaaw :( :( :( " and bowed down their heads like a bunch of little boys that didn't get what they want.

Alone on the other side of the, now closed, door, I started laughing at the comical sight of grown-up men sobbing.

Feels good when dreams can make you giggle!

No comments: