Thursday, September 30, 2010

So easily fooled (A dream within a dream)

Category: Ordinary
Hours of sleep: 7
Lucid: No

I was on a train - a train which insides looked like a house.
There was a living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen in it.

I walked into the kitchen because I was hungry - and I noticed a pancake frying in a pan, but no one else around - my dreamy self guessed that it was my dad making pancakes.

Then I woke up at my grandmother's house and walked out to her kitchen and my dad was making pancakes here as well, and he asked me if I had slept well, and I tell him about my "pancakes on a train" dream.

Then I wake up AGAIN - but this time in real life.
I give myself a little mental slap in the face for not noticing, first of all, that I was on a very weird train in the first dream, and second of all, that I managed to fool myself thinking I had awoken into real life when it was in fact a dream that I could have potentially gained lucidity in.

Oh well - next time!

No comments: