Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where did my halo go?

Category: Action
Hours of sleep: 8
Lucid: No

Lately I've been having lots of dream about fighting against people... physically! And I've always been the goody-two-shoes kid, and I have never hit anyone in my life.

Last night I ran into the maid from Will and Grace, Rosario, and we started taking swings at each other. At one point she kicked me in the stomach and broke a couple of ribs - I replied by kicking her in the chest so she flew backwards. Enraged she ran towards me. I grabbed her wrist and broke it right off her arm. She started crying and ran away. Poor Rosie!

In another dream, the same night, I was on a huge cruise ship that was being invaded by NAVY Seal-looking guys armed with machine guns. I was armed with nothing but my hands - and in pure Matrix style I beat the crap out of the entire force.

Where is all this aggression coming from?

No comments: