Monday, September 13, 2010

Jack Frost ITH!

Category: Bizarre
Hours of sleep: 8
Lucid: No

I was in a house with some friends, when all of a sudden bullets started crashing through the window and we all had to take cover on the floor. Through the window came a bunch of snowmen with rifles in their hands - ready to kill!

An instinct in me told me to fight these snowmen off - so I started "kung fu'ing" with one of the snowmen and I managed to grab the rifle from him and started firing off at all of the intruders. As I hit them in the head they exploded into yellow water - maybe it was urine - it was gross either way.

A little girl came in and told us that the source of the evil snowmen was located in her backyard - so we all went there to try and shut the whole thing down - but when we got there the dream went in another direction that I can't make out clearly - something about cuddling with a bulldog, and having an argument with someone about something - it's a bit fussy!

No comments: