Sunday, September 26, 2010

The limitless dreamworld

Category: Ordinary
Hours of sleep: 8
Lucid: No

I was back in my old hometown - and my whole class and two of my teachers at my school were there, and they demanded that their students were in good shape - so - we were ordered to go for a run.

I started dashing hard down the street, amazingly fast, trying to outrun everyone else. And the longer I ran the more I was surprised that I didn't feel fatigue at all. I was still pumped with energy, my pulse remained steady and my breathing was the same as if I was lying down on my couch.

That's what's so great about the dream world - it's totally stripped of the laws of nature and the boundaries of the physical body that we are used to in the real world. And when you become lucid you know you can take complete advantage of this "defect" - you can be your own superhero... or even better... be your own god!

No comments: