Monday, October 25, 2010

Escaping villains

Category: Superpowers
Hours of sleep: 8
Lucid: Half-way

So there I was - Batman himself - battling against Poison Ivy.
Eventually she became too powerful for me to handle so I started running.
"Where are you running to Joker?"
Baffled I looked at myself and realized that I had just turned into The Joker.

I saw some green vines and lianas crawling towards me so I picked up the running again until I reached a waterfall by a river, I start dashing harder and take a leap of faith down the waterfall and just before I'm about to hit the water I spread out my arms and I start floating along the water instead before re-adjusting my course upwards and start flying over the trees. Filled with a victorious feeling I hear the return of "Bohemian Rhapsody" (Bohemian Flying - apparently I have a thing about flying to this song) and I celebrate my escape from Poison Ivy.

As I land on the river bank I get a feeling of waking up - so I close my eyes and let the feeling of awaking consume me - when I open my eyes again my vision is all blurry, and I think to myself that it is only an effect from being asleep for so long, but without realizing it then I have awoken into a new dream...

No comments: