Friday, January 28, 2011

Psychic dreams?

Category: Experiment
Lucid: Yes

I read about people having psychic dreams and how some have tried to guess the next week's lottery numbers through dreaming.

So I thought I would give it a go...

I made a plan that in my next lucid dream I would find next week's lottery numbers.
In a dream one of the following days I was lying in my bed looking at a blank piece of paper from my dream log notebook. I started writing down random numbers in a hurry... I ended up with four numbers, maybe five (depending on how I interpret the row of numbers). While looking at these numbers I became lucid ("This is a dream!") and thought to myself: "Is this some of next week's lottery numbers?"

The thrill woke me up instantly.

I've never had any signs that I might have psychic abilities, except for the occasional deja vu's that are pretty common for people to have. I haven't read about the scientific reasons for a deja vu, but in my own experience, especially since I started with this blog and becoming more aware of my dream world, a lot of my deja vu's feels like something I have dreamt before. So maybe deja vu's comes from (psychic) dreams?

So I went to the store and filled out a manual lottery ticket.
Ten rows - with seven numbers on each. Five of the numbers on each row consisting of the ones from my dream, and the other two numbers on each row just randomly selected.

This is the top part of my lottery ticket. The other half consist of my numbers.
I will reveal the numbers and the drawing results in my next post.
Seven correct numbers lands you the top prize. The drawing is tomorrow. We'll see how my experiment goes.

No comments: