Sunday, February 7, 2010

From pee to gays to rooftops!


Category: Bizarre
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 9

So yeah, this dream is waaaay too long to recollect and write down everything that happened, but basically it was a dream that went from morning to afternoon to evening.

It started out with me having an argument with my divorced parents early in the morning, and my sister throwing a tantrum over my dad's apparently new girlfriend. After the fighting was over I took a quick shower in the bathroom and peed in the shower even though the toilet was in the shower anyways. (An overshare? Too bad! :P)

Then we went shopping at Walgreens and I realized I was in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (not far from where I did a semester at SD State a couple of years back in real life) and I met my old roommate from college and we sat down by the check-out to make fun of a crazy cashier lady who said all sorts of funny stuff to her customers.

Then we went outside and I noticed topless boys wandering around in couples holding hands, and we were apparently in the gay district of Sioux Falls (even tho' I don't think it exists in real life --- to my knowledge at least) and all single guys were whistling at me as I walked by. (Thanks for the compliment! hehe)

I returned to the parking lot at Walgreens to regroup with my family, but I couldn't get to the other side of the store to the parking lot where they were waiting for me because the path around the store was blocked. So I started climbing over the store instead, only to notice seconds later that I was 15 floors above the ground experiencing a sudden shift in gravity finding myself suddenly hanging by two weak hands down to a certain death. Shimmying my way across the roof I got to a small plateau where there windows looking in on a rooftop restaurant. Desperate to get inside I kicked the glass and jumped in.

My "American mom" (host mom) was there waiting for me: "Oh there you are! Ready to go?"

And then I woke up.

No comments: