Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Your precious?


Category: Action
Lucid: Somewhat
Hours of sleep: 7

I "awoke" in my dream when someone called me and told me "the 'a''s Annabelle has been stolen." So I got up and started dashing out of my house until I got to a ship moored by a pier, and apparently this "Annabelle" was a giangt church bell that someone had stolen.

Some freakishly looking dude approached me then, and said: "That's a really nice ring you got there!"
I looked down and noticed I had a purple ring like the Akatsuki in the Japanese tv-show Naruto wears. (Like the one in the picture on this post.)
"GIVE IT TO ME!" the demon, that I now realized the freakish man was, said to me.
I refused and started running down a hill... and of course... like in every other dream when you try to run... I couldn't run fast at all. So I tried jumping, finding myself gliding down the hillside and this is where I half-way realized that in this world I could fly.
(So I consider myself half-lucid in this dream.)
So this is when I took off flying away from this crazy dude... I flew over mountains and lakes, and descended in a forest only to turn around and notice the guy was still on my tail.
"Give it! You have nowhere to go!"

I made a deal with him that I would come with him to his leaders to hand over the ring. He accepted the offer, and then I woke up.

No comments: