Sunday, February 14, 2010

The werewolf


Category: Action/nightmare
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 9

So me and two other guys were standing outside this complex.
Inside was our mission objective:
- Retrieving an ally

Around the complex there was this huge pink force field barrier that we couldn't get through, but after running around the entire thing we found a small crack in the barrier and managed to bash our way in.

On the inside we were greeted by a couple of dudes with heavy machine guns.
While my two comrades distracted them I got to run to rescue our buddy.

I got to a small corridor ending up in a tiny room with a window looking out to the courtyard.
There I saw some people releasing this huge werewolf with blonde fur who ran towards me and crashed through the window.

I had two choices; fight or run.

I decided to fight him... this is where I turned into some kind of human-tiger-hybrid and we both started jumping, kicking and slashing at each other, jumping off the walls and sliding on the floor.

A whistle sounded from afar and the werewolf stopped fighting and said that I should just leave, before he dipped his head and sobbed.
I asked if something was wrong.
He said he was being held captured, and wanted to escape. I told him I would help him escape... and then I woke up.

Another example about how if you don't feed your nightmare with more fear, but face it instead and try to send out positive signals like bravery or kindness the nightmare will abruptly end... of course the challenge is to realize you are dreaming, or be though enough to stand up to your fear even tho you are unaware that you are dreaming.

No comments: