Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sledding

Category: Bizarre
Hours of sleep: 6
Lucid: No

I was walking upwards on a giant car-trafficked bridge talking on the cell phone with my dad who was in his boat in the water down below. I agreed I would meet him when I got to the bottom of the bridge.

As I got over the top of the bridge and over to the side that started to descend I noticed all the snow, and from out of nowhere I pulled out a sled and started sledding down the bridge, swooshing back and forth in-between cars on the four-lane bridge gaining more and more speed the further down I came and without any fear of being hit by all the cars.

On a hill above I noticed a colleague of mine.
I called out her name and she turned around saying:
"YEAH! GO MIKAEL GO!"
I let out a scream of joy and continued down the bridge.
The dream ends.

No comments: