Friday, December 24, 2010

Assassin?

Category: Nightmare
Hours of sleep: 9
Lucid: No

I went to the movies and watched Tron:Legacy. There is a scene where duelists have to fight to the death.

The following night I had a dream about dueling against an asian girl. She had a knife in her hand and was trying to strike me down. It was a fight to the death - who would win? Me or her?

The next thing that happened was pretty psychotic.
I managed to disarm the girl and get the knife in my own hands. Then I went mad crazy on her and stabbed her over 20 times all over her body until she lay flat on the floor.

In shock of what I had done I dropped the knife and started walking away. I heard her scream behind me and when I turned around - the knife was being thrown after me, but I managed to dodge it.

Then I woke up.

No comments: