Friday, December 3, 2010

Using objects to fly: The pillow

Category: Superpowers
Hours of sleep: 7
Lucid: No

I was standing on a platform in space with a big pillow in my arms.
Some army-looking guy walks up to me and says: "Okey. We're good to go."
I jump off the platform and start free-falling downwards.  I put the pillow in-between my legs and it takes off flying towards a giant building that looks a lot like the Colosseum in Rome. The pillow climbs over the top of the outer wall and immediately I am hit with loud roars from a cheering crowd.

Apparently I am some flying superstar acrobat guy and all the people are my screaming fans.
I twist, turn and do loops over the stadium and the crowd loves it.
I notice a giant pool at the bottom, so I stand up straight on the flying pillow and do a back flip off of it, before angling my body into a dive down into the water. The crowd cheers even more.

But right before I hit the water, I am struck with a hint of hesitation, and all my confidence evaporates and I hit the water with a big belly splash and I wake up.

Lesson learned: There is no room for hesitation or doubt in the dream world. If you go at things totally fearless and confident - your wish is your command.

No comments: