Friday, December 10, 2010

Date with Superman (me)

Category: Superpowers
Hours of sleep: 7.5
Lucid: Yes

I was on a date that was going quite well. We were just walking around my home town, and we decided to head down to the harbor. When we went around the corner we were suddenly in a forest with a river right in front of us. Luckily I was aware enough to note this rapid scenery change as quite unrealistic. "This is a dream!"

I looked at my date and with a great grin on my face I asked: "You want to fly?"
The reply was: "No."
But I didn't care - I grabbed my date's hand and took off flying around the forest.



If someone did that to me on our first date I would be quite impressed.
So I felt pretty awesome doing this for my date.

When we landed we ran into two hippie guys crouched in front of a formation of gray rocks and one distinct blue one. One of the hippie guys asked me:
"Hey dude. We know you know you are dreaming. Do you think you can remember this stone sequence and show us when you wake up?

Here it is: (roughly sketched on Photoshop)


No comments: