Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Supernatural river rafting on Pandora (Avatar)

Category: Superpowers
Hours of sleep: 6
Lucid: Yes


I am clinging on to two handles in the middle of a giant rubber raft floating down a calm river.
A mountain is coming up ahead and at the base there's a hole that creates a giant waterfall leading down to somewhere unknown. Somehow I just know that I am dreaming, so I'm not feeling any fear for the fall that is about to come.

I'm drawing closer to the drop point, and just before I get to the edge I grab the raft and perform a giant leap straight up in the air with the raft, angle it diagonally downwards and take off flying in diving mode into the hole where the waterfall starts.

I feel the wind around my head and my adrenaline is pumping. When I get to the other side (underneath the mountain) I am struck with awe over the amazing view. I have reached another world. All the colors. A warm evening sun in my face. Weirdly shaped trees. "Avatar" I tell myself in the dream.
Another "rafter" shows up next to me. I challenge her to a race down the, now wild, river. The speed is supernatural and I keep performing the jump and dive move from earlier to gain more speed and momentum and we are swooshing back and forth and underneath each other. My adrenaline level is spiking at this point and I end up waking myself up from all the excitement.

1 comment:

Grand Canyon Photography Trip said...

Very good article. I certainly appreciate this site.
Thanks!
Feel free to surf my weblog - Grand Canyon Photography Trip