Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hazardous theme park


Category: Thriller
Emotion: Fear
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 4

I had a dream I was a working as a guide at a theme park.
At the moment I was working, and riding, on a roller coaster, and it was going in high-speed loaded with visitors... at some point the track started falling apart and the carts nearly derailed.

I was relieved when we managed to stop the damn thing, and get everyone off safely.

Droemmetydning.com says: "If you, or something else, is going at high speed; you need to slow it down."

Well... as you can see I only slept 4 hours last night... I'm pretty much working and training my ass off this summer. When I try to go to bed at night my body is too wound up, and refuses to relax and go to sleep. Well... two more weeks of this and it's time for me to take some vacation.

But at least it's interesting to see when what you dream makes sense in relation to dream symbols explained on Sleeps.com or Droemmetydning.com.

1 comment:

Margrethe FL said...

Marte :) Gud den berg og dalbanen vil jeg ta. Trening på hardt nivå, når jeg kommer tilbake? :)