Thursday, July 16, 2009

Workplace now also an ER ?


Dream category: Bizarre
Emotion triggered: Confusion
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 1

So yeah, I hardly got any sleep last night since there was a thunder storm terrorizing Oslo, and just my luck, I had to get up early for work (5 a.m. people).

So when I got home from work I just had to take a nap... and what do you know?.... a dream occured.

I was still at work, which is just a simple reception desk at a gym, and suddenly people start screaming outside on the streets. And suddenly this huge (Italian?) family comes rushing by the reception desk and into the gym... most appear perfectly fine, but in-between them I can see an old woman in a huge white wedding gown covered in blood and a guy in a tux with a motorbike helmet on and through the shield I see that his brain has come out of his head.

Sleeps.com says: "To dream of seeing blood stains you will have much trouble from an enemy if you start a business or other enterprise. "

I just think this dream is a signal that I should stop working so much, and probably take a break from watching too many doctor related tv-shows like Grey's Anatomy.
(See previous post about Grey's Anatomy)

No comments: