Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Revisited?

Category: Ordinary
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 9

I dreamt I was at a summer camp with lots of people my age.
They all decided to run to an old abandoned factory building, but I refused to come along and they asked me why:
I told them: "Because I've been there before, and the last time I was there someone grabbed my shoulder, but when I turned around there was nobody there! So I'm scared of that place!"

When I recited my memory from that place, it was like having a flash back from when the incident occurred, and I could feel the grab on my shoulder.

Was my current dream just jumping back and forth between two dreams, or was I actually remembering a previous dream?
I hope it's the latter... because in that case... that means I'm starting to build my own dream-world that I keep coming back to... which means I'm one step closer to have a "second life"... a "sleeping life"... cuz like I've mentioned before... we spend about one-third of our life just laying around sleeping.... so wouldn't it be great to have a life 24/7, without interruption from pitch black sleep? Hmm...

Droemmetydning.com says: "... a factory symbolizes you succeeding after hard work."

DAMN RIGHT! ;)

No comments: