Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trying out new lucid techniques


Category: Ordinary
Lucid: Yes
Hours of sleep: 11

Last night I had a dream that I was at my new school doing a dance class. Luckily I realized that I had not gone to bed in Norway, but in Sweden, and I knew school wasn't suppose to start for another two weeks... so the dream, became a lucid dream.

I ran out of class, trying to find something fun to do... again, like I always do, I start to wake up because of the excitement, but this time I remembered reading about different techniques you can do to stay asleep and lucid.
As the bright white lite started to close in on my dream I started rubbing my hands together, and the light started to withdraw somewhat... and of course now I got excited from the effect of what I was doing so the whiteness started to take hold again... then I started spinning around myself in the room and the whiteness started to fade again... at this point I had a false awakening (where you dream you wake up, but you really don't) and unfortunately I didn't get lucid this time around.

But at least I got to try some new techniques... that worked! Hurray!
One step closer to my goal!

No comments: