Saturday, August 15, 2009

My trip to Phoenix in Asia


Category: Adventure
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 7

No, there isn't a country in Asia called Phoenix, but in my dream there was. We even had a challenge where we had to point it out on a map for Tyra Banks (yeah, been watching too much AmNTModel lately). Too bad my dreaming map of Asia didn't look at all like the real map of Asia, so sorry folks, can't show you where this weeeeeird ass country is.

I arrived Phoenix by this tiny little wooden boat that kept falling apart and I had to jump in another boat next to it and so on and so forth. By the shore there was a bunch of people diving down after furniture that was at the bottom of the ocean. A lot of lamps. Mermaids lamps?

When I got into "Phoenix City", I went to a mall where people were handing out condoms left and right, saying don't catch any TDs! (When I woke up, I realized the correct term would be STDs, but hey... whatever.)
I decided to blow these condoms up and put them under my arms, and it made me float above the ground through the mall... pretty fun actually.

Later I arrived at an airport that was quite unorganized... like people's luggage would just pop out at a random hole, like a ventilation duct, somewhere at the airport and you would just have to walk around and look for your luggage. At this point a TV crew started following me, and I realized I was in some kind of reality show. For you readers from Norway, I think it was "Charterfeber" (Translated : Charter fever = Norwegians who travels to a hot tropic country and party wild and crazy with a camera crew on their backs.)

Another thing that was crazy about this airport was that when you went through the security checkpoint, you had to dismember yourself on a bed, and they would send the whole bed through the x-ray scanner, and when you got to the other side you could assemble yourself again. "Okay, so that's the left arm, that goes there... my ankle belongs here..."

So if you're ever in Phoenix in Asia. Let me know, and we'll exchange mental pictures! ;)

Sleeps.com says: Dreams of being abroad in foreign lands is clear indications that you may be experiencing unsettled conditions and look for a possible change of location.

Travel is a dream that has several different meanings and should be used in the dream as a stand alone as meaning a wish to leave your present environment
In a dream the sight of a busy airport represents the desire for freedom and/or travel as this is the jumping off point for all those who travel the world and it brings out your hidden desires to do the same.

2 comments:

Margrethe FL said...

Kos deg da:) Gleder meg til å høre om skolestarten din:)

Margrethe FL said...

hehe du ass:P Gøy i går?