Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mutation and orange light


Category: Action/fantasy and ordinary
Lucid: No and yes (Two different dreams)
Hours of sleep: 2

I was actually in the town of Springfield... the one from the show The Simpsons. I was Bart, and my dad, Homer was standing next to me. Suddenly we saw a giant rocket falling down from the sky, a huge explosion and mushroom-shaped smoke later, we got hit by the ripple of a nuclear bomb.

Instantaneously everyone mutated into known superheroes or video game characters.
I saw Kirby from Nintendo, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Chun-Li from Street Fighter, some other and myself... I was still Bart Simpson... but with some extra super strength to help me out in the war that was about to break out.

It was everyone vs. everyone... the whole town turned into a dirty bloody battlefield with all these famous characters stabbing each other down.

Kasumi from Dead or Alive tried knocking me out with an umbrella she had taken from the dead Kirby, but with my super strength and agile moves, I managed to rip the umbrella out of her hands, knock her out, swing around and deflect an attacking move from Chun-Li from Street Fighter and then ramming the end of the umbrella through her stomach impaling her to a nearby trailer house wall. Grotesque I know!


Sleeps.com says: "If you have a dream of murdering another, this is a warning that you must keep in control of your temper and emotions at all times and not get enraged to the point of murderous intent. If you are the eye witness to a murder this is also a warning, but, one that is alerting you to possible changes in your life that you will not like unless you practice self control and not expect others to order the situation for you.

If you dream of seeing an ugly, mutated person or animal which frightens you, then you will soon hear some bad news concerning the family. If you see the type of mutation called morphing, when one things flows into being another thing, this is a warning that a person, or situation is not what they seem to be, 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'."

I might also add I had another dream this cycle that was actually lucid.
I met someone that I've had a little crush on in real life... and when I realized I was dreaming and became lucid I became overjoyed, like I always do, and started waking up... usually when I start waking up a bright white light starts to "swallow" the dream... but this time it was orange!(?) I did the trick of rubbing my hands together to not wake up, and the orange started to vanish, but unfortunately my alarm clock woke me up :( Bummer!

No comments: