Sunday, August 16, 2009

Remember?


I'm positive I had some amazing dreams last night, but unfortunately I moved around too much after I woke up, so when I went to write down my dreams I had forgotten almost everything that had happened.

You have several dream cycles when you sleep. Usually there's a new dream every 90 minutes, roughly, and the best way to remember them is to lay perfectly still when you wake up and try to reenact the dreams in your head, before reaching for your dream journal next to your bed. Seems like movement is too much of a hassle to the brain, so it decides to wipe out meaningless information, like the memory of the dreams you just had.

Here's the only two things I remember:
- Paying 25$ to jog at a stadium. (Expensive! Jikes!)
- Broke into a public office building and knocked everyone I saw out with a microphone I had in my hand. *smack* ----> *thud* ---> zzzzzz!


No comments: