Monday, August 31, 2009

Class trip out of the ordinary (50th post!!!!!)

Category: Bizarre
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 2

So last night I dreamt about this really special class trip, but this
is a very looong dream with lots of details, which I (amazingly) can remember. So to make it simple I'm just going to form a list of the most important/funny stuff:

- I got on a plane that was hired to fly around and pick all of my classmates up
, but this plane didn't land on air strips... oh no... it landed in the middle of a trafficked street and didn't care about all the cars that flew off the road and exploded.
- The class trip was to take place on the top of the mountain wh
ere I come from, and we had to take a cable car lift to get there... but when it was my turn to get on, the cable turned into a river that was flowing upwards towards the top of the mountain, and my way of transport was with a car that (almost didn't) float on the river.

- When I got to the top, the girls in my class had dressed up in tiny Playboy bunny suits and were running around giggling... so apparently this was a costume party.

- I went around the conference building and came to some back garden type of thing and this crazy woman was coming towards me, and she had a pigeon on each shoulder, and she was chanting some witch craft at me. I asked her why she had pigeons on her shoulders, and she looked at the pigeons and FREAKED OUT and started screaming and grabbed one of the pigeons and threw it one the ground, and ran away screaming. (I actually started to laugh my ass off in the dream because it was so funny to watch how oblivious she was to the pigeons at first and was trying to scare me, but ended up being scared to death herself.)

- We had to do some improvisation dancing, and in this dream I
was almost floating across the floor and was just dancing around with just my big toes touching the ground, and sometimes just floating mid-air. What a lovely sense of freedom.

Sleeps.com says:
"Birds are usually considered a very good omen for the dreamer to receive and this is doubly true if the birds are brightly colored, singing, and flying about.

The true definition (in dreaming about airplanes) is found in identifing the type of plane and your personal feeling of aircraft. If you fear air travel, dreaming of being on a passenger jet in flight is likely to be an expression of fear involved with some sort of travel. However if you LIKE to fly then this could also mean happiness. And it can also indicate a desire to rise above it all, an escape.

An elevator dream is a rather complex dream and you should interpret it in light of all the other symbols in your dream, for one thing, if the elevator is going up your fortunes will increase, down is the opposite.

Flying dreams are normally a good omen and if the flight is pleasant, with no worries and anxietes, you can look for happiness and plenty to follow."


No comments: