Friday, August 14, 2009

Accused of murder


Category: Action/drama
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 9

I had a dream last night where a family member of mine hi-jacked a bus that we were sitting on. Cop cars started chasing us down the highway, and when they got close he made me sit in the driver seat so they would think that I was the high-jacker.

The bus crashed and people got killed and I got sent to some sort of prison hospital where I was being accused for hi-jacking and murder, and my mom was there and asked me if I had really really done it, and I was crying and balling telling her it wasn't me, but the other guy in my family, and he came in and threw a fit at my mom, confessed, and got arrested and I was declared innocent. Luckily!

One thing I'd like to point out is how real my crying felt. It was gut-twisting choking balling crying. I had a dream earlier where I was crying because I was happy and grateful for someone who's affected my life a lot, and when I woke up I had tears in my eyes, my chin and on my pillow. Just goes to show how real a dream can be experienced.

Anyways, later in the dream I had some medical complications due to the bus crash, and my heart stopped and as a ghost I appeared next to my dying body perfectly fine, and another "ghost" was standing next to me, and it was a friend of mine whose dying body was right next to mine, but another friend came, cut his body open, pulled out the lungs and started rubbing them like it was a huge pile of dough ready to be baked, put it back in, and boom... he woke up from the near-death. My body was still out tho... and I woke in real life, before seeing what happened to my dying dream body. Not cool!

Sleeps.com says: "All dreams of betrayal should be studied closely in connection with the entire dream to find out just who or what to expect betrayal from. Betrayal as an omen is not much to go on and the dreamer must take this as a literal warning of an insincere friend or lover and study the dream with this in mind. Sometimes things can 'betray' you by not giving you value and satisfaction for cost.

If you dream of a large family this means that your fortunes in life are looking up, but if the family is unhappy or bickering it will denote the opposite for you. To watch an operation you will soon hear some news from a family member or a friend, if the operation was a success it will be good news, but, if not it will be bad news."



2 comments:

Susan Graham said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really
enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks alot! Appreciate it :)