Monday, August 17, 2009

TransDream


Category: Action/bizarre
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 7

I was at some sort of Asian embassy looking at a billboard with lots of passports belonging to Asian girls pinned to it. A man who worked at the embassy told me that all of those girls were missing.
An American doctor approached me and told me those women were not missing, but had been killed so the embassy could use their new-born babies in experiments.
I got all scared, because for some reason I was a woman in this dream, so I thought I was going to be killed too. I told him I'd commit suicide so I wouldn't have to endure through the embassies torture, and he said: "Go right ahead! Jump in that cloud of poisonous gas!"
And I believe the encouragement he gave me to commit suicide, was fake because he knew I wasn't strong enough to do it. And I wasn't.

So we decided we would make a run for it instead... so we ran and ran until we got to a parking lot, and the American doctor jumped in a car that was suppose to take us away from there. Now the American doctor turned into a female friend of mine, and I turned into my own (male) self.
So I don't know if I woke up in a new dream or what happened, but all I remember is my friend kept backing her car up into other cars so we never got out of the parking lot.

No comments: