Sunday, August 30, 2009

A tired mind is a closed mind


Wow, it's been a long long time since my last dream post, and the simple reason is that I can't seem to remember them lately.

I've just started studying at a new school, so all the new impressions I get during the day gets soaked up, until I'm soaked to the max, and have to use my sleep to dry out the sponge.

I remember vaguely one of my dreams from last night when someone in my class ran off to another city and I had to run after him, missing school and pissing off my teachers.
... so you see how much this new school is affecting my life and my dream life, but as I get more used to the new atmosphere, and start to fall into a routine, I'm sure my sponge will be in the clear for remembering more dreams.

Meanwhile....

This SLIGHTLY TACKY, but simple and informative, video on lucid dreaming might be a good teaser on what kind of experiences you can have with lucid dreaming.
Watch it, and maybe you'll be tempted to explore your own dream world.


No comments: