Saturday, August 1, 2009

Running for my life


Category: Nightmare
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 7

I was in a forest next to a cabin with a bunch of people behind me. As we approached the cabin something on the ground exploded and the forest catched fire. A guy with two dogs came storming out of the cabin yelling he was going to kill us. I started running through the forest until I got to the oceanside and got cornered. The dogs ran towards me and I tried punching them, but my hand went right through them... like they were ghosts. The guy, who didn't look ghostly at all, came towards me... and from this point I can't remember anything else... maybe I woke up?

Sleeps.com says: "If you see a chase in progress or if you participate in a chase you will look forward to a comfortable retirement and good health in your latter years. If fear is involved in this experience then you must test all the signs and employ meditation to seek the answer
A dog barking and snarling fiercely at you shows you have some unfriendly friends."

1 comment:

Margrethe FL said...

hmm.. syke greier. Skal hvertfall gå inn på den siden der og finne ut hva det betyr neste gang jeg drømmer noe :)