Monday, August 24, 2009

Encrypted dreams

So I remembered one of my dreams when I woke up, and as I usually do I write them down in my little scratch book next to my bed....

Unfortunately, these notes are not always comprehensible...

I mean... have you ever tried to write IMMEDIATELY after you wake up?
Because droopy eyes, sleepy muscles and the lack of focusing on a sheet of paper close to your face makes it pretty hard to write something others (and sometimes yourself) can understand.

Soooo... lets get to the point... no dreams to post today. Just a picture of what I wrote down when I woke up and you can try to make out what I was dreaming about last night!



These are the only two things I can make out:

- Samantha Jones came. (Apparently Samantha Jones, one of the characters on the tv-show Sex And The City came into this dream, but since I can't read what the rest of the dream was about, it doesn't make any sense.)

- The Shovel Song: This is when I had a false awakening (you wake up in your lucid dream, but you're still dreaming, but you are no longer lucid) and I was watching a video on YouTube about a shovel song. And I think it was a song about different ways to use a shovel and the chorus was something like:
Ooo shovel shovel! jumbadiri dom dom! Ooo shovel shovel! jumbadiri dom dom!
(Yeeeah... I know! Don't ask!)

So hopefully next time I write down what I'm dreaming.. I'll be able to read what it is and post it here for you guys ;)

No comments: