Sunday, July 19, 2009

Secret agent Mike


Dream category: Action
Emotion triggered: Adrenaline
Lucid: No
Hours of sleep: 8

I was suddenly at a hotel... packed with strapped-on guns all over me. I was creeping around trying not to get noticed. A guy came up behind me, but I threw him over my shoulder and knocked him out. I ran up the stairwell in the hotel lobby, knocked the guy at the top over the ledge, jumped up on the chandelier hanging over the lobby, threw down some kind of bomb, and blew the entire place up soaring upwards through the ceiling without getting a scratch on me. Except I landed on a wall section in the ruins, lost my balance and started falling down, but stopped right before I hit the ground, and no harm done.

This is probably the most interesting dream I could blog about today, but the truth is that last night I had several dreams, and I kept waking up from time to time, and always remembering to scribble the dream down in my journal, before falling back into sleep. Tho' some of it is quite unreadable (since my hand writing isn't really steady at 4 in the morning with sleepy eyes on), I'll try to list the things I remember:
- I learned a dance coreography (tho' I didn't write it down, and don't remember the steps)
- The hotel incident
- Foursome (Yes, a foursome. haha)
- Visited my grandmother's house where there was a party
- Found a summer fling

Dr. Stephen Laberge explains in his book, Lucid Dreaming, that an average person has about 1 dream cycle every 90 minutes during sleep. The only thing is, it's hard to remember every single dream when you wake up, but practice makes perfect. So the potential of having really fun and interesting dreams are there, but not many take advantage of that potential. We spend almost 1/3 of our lives sleeping... wouldn't it be great if you could be lucid in every single dream? That way.... you can run your own life 24/7... I think that's my main goal with lucid dreaming.

Sleeps.com says: "Fighting is a no nonsense dream of change, and the dream itself will have to point to the area of your life that will be changed. This signifies a change in job, or a change of enterprise if you own your own business. The degree of change can be determined by how hard you fought, and if you won or lost the fight.

The dance is always a good omen and it foretells many things... better business income and if you are enjoying the dance you will receive an unexpected windfall.

As a general rule grandparents are a symbol of, love, security, love, protection, love, home, and love.

If you are expressing a true and tender love for another then it shows that you will find happiness and contentment in your life. "

No comments: