Friday, July 17, 2009

Major break-through


Dream category: Kissing
Emotion triggered: What do you think? ;)
Lucid: Half-way
Hours of sleep: 1 hour nap

I read in Lucid Dreaming by Dr. Stephen LaBerge that one of the reasons why dreams can feel so real, is because the body has the same reactions as it would in real life, even though you're sleeping. So say you run up and grab somebody in your dream, then in "the real world", in the bed you're sleeping in, you'll have muscle twitches and other reactions that simulates what's going on in your dream.

During the same nap as the baby puke mentioned below, I dreamt that someone I know very well(!) came into my bedroom, woke me up from my nap, and got on top of me and started making out with me. And here's the best part... at this point I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, because I did realize in the dream that this person coming here was not planned, so I was probably dreaming, but the kissing felt so REAL(!!!)... it was like doing it in real life... so this is probably the first lucid dream I've had where I've had a fight between my mental experience and my physical experience of the dream to decide wether I'm sleeping or not!

When I woke up I was breathing heavily... just like you would if you had actually been making out with someone over a long time without catching your breath.
So I guess Dr. Laberge is right. Feelings in real life, are the same as in the dream world.

Droemmetydning.com (Sleeps.com was down) says: "If you liked the kiss you'll experience love and peace."

Score!

No comments: