Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick post


I slept really heavy last night because I went to bed pretty pretty pretty late (6 a.m. - okay, so it was not really night time sleeping - but at least it was sleeping) so I didn't really spend any time "meditating" into the mode of reminding myself to remember my dreams, and write them down in my journal when I wake up. So the only two things I can remember is:

- I went to an audition for a musical, and I got the lead role! (Don't know what musical it was tho'!)
- I was back in junior high at some sort of a meeting, when I suddenly panicked and remembered I had a bus to catch, so I went outside and started running to the bus station. Snow was falling and because of the heavy layer of snow already on the ground I struggled with my speed. I actually ran past a drunk guy dressed as santa. I woke up before I got the bus station so I don't know if I made it.

Sleeps.com says: "If your dream of music is of soothing, beautiful, music that uplifts your spirit then you will have some wonderful luck in every matter that is of concern to you...
To dream of snow in all its forms, on trees, storms, etc., is a dream of very good omen which shows you will have success in business or investments.
A running dream is basically a dream of escaping a certain situation, person, or thing. If you succeed in running away from, or elude a pursuer, then you will be able to change those things in your life that has you 'on the run'. If you dream of the desire to run but cannot get your feet to obey it shows a lack of self confidence and perseverance on your part. Try sticking to your guns and see how much your life will change."

No comments: